Able posters



New invites!

I thought I would use the design I used for the banner as a neat design for the invites. I cut a part of the design from the banner and placed it half way over the invite using the same colours for the front. As for the back I decided that the text was two colours of green so I would change the colours of the design to match the text colour and move the design around a bit so it shows a different part of the categories.



Mixed the colours around a bit now. Gone for a green 🙂 I am happy with the last one but not sure if this will be the last chosen posters.

Quick Add

From the previous post I was talking about trashing through my usual elegant white space style to try and mix it up a lil’ so after I did that I thought I would add a bit more texture to the background using my 2012  concept. I’m not quite sure about it yet; it may look a bit crowded, but it looks okay. Please let me know what you think if you have any comments 🙂

Poster experiments

Using my ideas from the previous project post I started to play around with the elements I had created on paper and transferred them to illustrator. Here are 3 posters I have done, let me know what you think 🙂